Upcoming Spalding-area events include concerts, table top sales and exhibitions
Here are some of the events taking place across South Holland over the next few weeks.
- Alan Norris Big Band performs at Crowland Abbey on Saturday, May 28. Tickets are £10 for adults and £6 for under 16s. Performance begins at 7.30pm.
- South Holland Singers perform traditional songs from around the world, Saturday May 28 at Spalding Baptist Church. Entry is free, refreshments will be provided and a retiring collection is to be shared between South Holland Singers and Ukraine charities. 7pm start.
- Spalding Photographic Society Annual Exhibition of Prints at The Geest Gallery, Ayscoughfee Hall, Spalding. Runs every Tuesday/Saturday/Sunday from 10am to 2pm until May 31.
- Big Table Top Sale at Pinchbeck Baptist Church on Knight Street, Saturday May 28. Stalls to include household items books bric-a-brac and plants. 10am - 1pm. Refreshments served. Donations only
- Garage Sale in support of Sue Ryder Thorpe Hall at 30 Monks House Lane, Spalding on Saturday, May 28. 10.30am to 4pm Bric-a-brac, books, clothes, jigsaws, crafts and more.
-Whaplode Village Hall is hosting an Art Exhibition on Friday June 3 and Saturday June 4. Doors open from 10am till 4pm. Admission is free.
-Whaplode Village Hall Craft Fair, Sunday, June 5. Doors open 10am till 2pm. Admission is free.
- Spalding Arts & Crafts Society’s next meeting will have a demonstration in mixed media by Lynn Norris on Tuesday, June 7 at Pinchbeck Village Hall. Between 7.30 - 9.30pm. Members £3 Visitors £5, doors open at 7pm..
- Bingo at Pinchbeck Village Hall, Friday June 10. Doors open at 6.30pm and eyes down at 7pm. Light refreshments will be available.
- Pinchbeck’s Carnival in The Park, Glebe Field, Saturday June 11. Gates open at 12pm with the official opening by the Carnival Queen at 1pm. Live entertainment from The Blighty Belles, bar raffle, stalls, games and competitions. Free entry but donations are welcome.
- Sunday Lunch at Pinchbeck Village Hall, Sunday June 12. Tea and coffee supplied, bring your own alcohol and glasses. Tickets are £7.50 from Christine on 01775 680444.
- Rehoming Day at The Lodge Cattery, Dozens Bank, West Pinchbeck on Sunday, June 12, 11am to 4pm. There will also be stalls, refreshments and live music, along with an auction and raffle.
- Festival at The Jolly Farmer, Moulton Chapel, Saturday, June 18.4pm start. Free entry.
- Spalding Gentlemen’s Society is open Wednesdays from 11am.