Upcoming Spalding-area events include alpaca farm open day, concerts and table top sales
Here are some of the events taking place across the district over the next few weeks:
- Toy and Train collectors fair at Springfields Events and Conference Centre, Sunday May 22. 10am to 2:30pm. £3 aults, £2.50 seniors, first child £2, free entry for extra children and under 5s.
- South Holland Singers perform traditional songs from around the world, Saturday May 28 at Spalding Baptist Church. Entry is free, refreshments will be provided and a retiring collection is to be shared between South Holland Singers and Ukraine charities. 7pm start.
- Big Table Top Sale to be held at Pinchbeck Baptist Church on Knight Street, Saturday May 28. Stalls to include household items books bric a brac and plants. 10.00am - 1.00pm. Refreshments served. Donations only
-Rehoming Day at The Lodge Cattery, Dozens Bank, West Pinchbeck on Sunday, June 12. From 11am to 4pm there will be kittens, cats and rabbits all looking for their forever home. There will also be stalls, refreshments and live music, along with an auction and raffle.
- The Wash 2022 Seal and Birdwatching Cruises with RSPB South Lincs on the Boston Belle are taking place throughout the year. Upcoming dates are, Thursday, May 12 departing at 1pm, Thursday May 26 departing at 1pm, Thursday, June 9 departing at 11am, Thursday, June 23 departing at 11:30am, Friday. Cruises set off from Boston Marina and last around four and a half to five hours.Tickets for RSPB members are £20 for adults and £10 for children. Non members tickets are £22.50 for adults and £11.50 for children. Tickets are available from www.ticketsource.co.uk/blackfriars or via 01205 363108.
- Spalding Gentlemen’s Society is open every Wednesday from 11am - 1pm.
- Late Summer Open Farm Day at Flatlands Alpacas, Crowland on Sunday, August 28. Open from 10am to 4pm with stalls, bouncy castle and more.