Upcoming Spalding-area events include gigs, car boot sales and garden shows
Here are some of the events taking place across the area over the comings weeks.
- Belvoir Castle Flower and Garden Show, Saturday, July 16 and Sunday, July 17
- Moulton Garden Crawl and Scarecrow Weekend, Saturday July 16 and Sunday, July 17. Village Hall open from 11:30am - 5pm, gardens open from 12pm - 5pm. BBQ from 11:30am to 2:30pm. There will be a raffle, plant stall, cream teas and family treasure hunt. Admission/programme is £3 per adult.
- Open Day at the Exotic Pet Refuge, Deeping St James. Sunday, July 17 from 10am to 4pm. £7 adult, £4 child, under 4s free. No dogs, free parking.
- The Expletives at Tigers Bar, Holbeach on Saturday, July 23. Doors at 7:30pm.
- Ayscoughfee Hall 1950s Event, Saturday July 23 from 10:30am to 4pm. Vintage carousel, period music and vehicles, jive dancing, games and activities.
- Going Forward Disabilities Music Festival, Saturday July 23 at Southview Community Primary School, Crowland. Gates at 11:30am, 12pm start until 7pm. Music, food stalls and more to enjoy. Tickets from 07856 853723.
- Country Music Afternoon starring Texas Tornado and Tony ‘G’ at Elizabethan Centre, Whaplode Drove on Saturday, August 7. Starts at 2pm. Contact Jack on 01406 330528 or Dave on 01406 330619 for tickets which are £8.
- Card making class at Moulton Community Centre. Thursday, July 14 and Thursday, August 11. Suitable for all abilities. £10 entry. For more details, contact Sam on 07906 679745 or email email@example.com
- Late Summer Open Farm Day at Flatlands Alpacas, Crowland on Sunday, August 28. Open from 10am to 4pm with stalls, bouncy castle and more.
-Moulton’s Church Lane Sunflower Walk, Saturday September 3 and Sunday, September 4 from 10am - 4pm. Free market-in-driveways event includes arts and crafts. Call Mary on 01406 371209 if you would like to have a space or offer your driveway.
- Car Boot Sale at Holy Trinity Roman Catholic Church, Holbeach on Saturday, September 10 from 10am to 2pm. Pitches £5, tables £4. To book a table, call 01775 710190.
- The Friends of Crowland Abbey’s Siege of Crowland Abbey 1643, Saturday September 17 and Sunday September 18. On the Snowden Field, Kissing Ground and through the Streets of Crowland. Further details to come.
- Boston Book Festival, September 16 to September 18. Taking place at several venues across the town. Visit www.blackfriarsartscentre.co.uk for more info.