Spalding-area events include Easter fun, gigs and coffee mornings
Here is a rundown of events which will be happening over the next few weeks across the district.
- Clough’s Got Talent at Gosberton Clough Methodist Chapel, Saturday April 16. Music, singing, poems followed by supper. 7pm start.
- Easter Egg Hunt at St Mary’s Church, Cowbit. Sunday, April 17. 11am in the churchyard.
- The Granary Tea Room and Moulton Windmill are open over Easter. Friday, April 15 to Monday, April 18, 10am to 4pm. Tours on offer each day until 3pm. Chair lift and lift use available. Cream teas will also be available.
-Open Day at the Exotic Pet Refuge, Deeping St James. Sunday, April 17 between 10am and 4pm.
-Coffee morning at Pinchbeck Village Hall, Wednesday, April 20. Runs from 10am to 12pm and entry is free.
- Glam Rock night at Pinchbeck Village Hall, Saturday, April 23. Pouk Hill Prophetz will be playing a number of covers, including songs by Queen, T-Rex, UFO etc.Tickets are £10 available from Pinchbeck Football Club or Alan Hansard on 07531 140753. Doors open at 7:30.
-Terry Carey providing live entertainment at Wyberton Sports & Social Club, Saturday, April 23. Doors open at 7pm, and music starts at 8:30pm. Admission is £4 or £4.50 for non members. Call the club on 01205 355073.
- John Illsley: The Life & Times of Dire Straits at the South Holland Centre. Thursday, April 28 at 8pm.
- Country Superstars at South Holland Centre. Friday, April 29 at 7:30pm.
- Messy Church at St Mary’s Church, Cowbit, Saturday, April 30 between 4pm and 6pm. Craft activities, child friendly worship and supper. All children must be accompanied an adult.
- Troubadour Country and Mervyn & Mario performing at Spalding Services Club. Saturday, May 7, 7:30pm to 10:30pm. Tickets are £10 and proceeds to go to Lincs & Notts Air Ambulance. Call Barry on 01775 769273 or 07931 339192.