Spalding-area events include exhibitions, table top sales and craft markets
Here are some of the events taking place across our district over the next few weeks.
- Spalding Arts & Crafts Society. Oil painting demonstration in the Bob Ross style by Jayne Good. Tuesday, July 5 at Pinchbeck Village Hall, Knight St, PE11 3RB, 7:30 - 9:30pm. Members £3, visitors £5. Doors open at 7pm.
- Spalding Gentlemen’s Society is open every Wednesday from 11am - 1pm.
- Lincolnshire Makers Market at the Sessions House, Spalding (pictured above) on Saturday, July 9 between 10am and 4pm. There will be more than 40 makers, creatives and food producers plus live music and refreshments.
- Art Exhibition and Sale at Crowland Abbey, between Saturday, July 23 and Tuesday, July 26. The Abbey will open at 11:00 and close at 16:00 except for Sunday when the opening time will be 13:00. Entry is free (although donations are always appreciated).
- Table Top Sale, in Moulton Seas End Village Hall on Saturday, July 30 from 10am to 2pm. £5 a table. Call Jackie on 07824 849698 to pre-book your table.
- Donington Summer Fest, Saturday July 30.
- Late Summer Open Farm Day at Flatlands Alpacas, Crowland on Sunday, August 28. Open from 10am to 4pm with stalls, bouncy castle and more.
- Moulton’s Church Lane Sunflower Walk, Saturday September 3 and Sunday, September 4 from 10am - 4pm. Free market-in-driveways event includes arts and crafts. Call Mary on 01406 371209 if you would like to have a space or offer your driveway.
- The Friends of Crowland Abbey’s Siege of Crowland Abbey 1643, Saturday, September 17 and Sunday, September 18 on the Snowden Field, ‘Kissing Ground’ and through the Streets of Crowland. Further details to come.