Spalding-area events include cocktail evening, open farm day and art exhibition
Here are some of the events taking place in our district over the next few weeks.
- Prosecco and cocktails evening at the Elizabethan Centre Centre, Whaplode Drove, Saturday, June 25 from 7:30pm
-Art Exhibition at Holbeach WI Hall, Sunday, June 26. Doors open from 10am to 4pm. Includes a sale of pictures, art and related items.
- Arts and Crafts Day at Castle Sports Complex, Spalding. Tuesday, June 28 from 11am to 4pm. £2 donation to be made to Shout. Refreshments provided.
- Spalding Gentlemen’s Society is open every Wednesday from 11am - 1pm.
- Lincolnshire Makers Market at the Sessions House, Spalding on Saturday, July 9 between 10am and 4pm. There will be more than 40 makers, creatives and food producers plus live music and refreshments.
- Late Summer Open Farm Day at Flatlands Alpacas, Crowland on Sunday, August 28. Open from 10am to 4pm with stalls, bouncy castle and more (pictured above).
- Moulton’s Church Lane Sunflower Walk, Saturday September 3 and Sunday, September 4 from 10am - 4pm. Free market-in-driveways event includes arts and crafts. Call Mary on 01406 371209 if you would like to have a space or offer your driveway.
- The Friends of Crowland Abbey’s Siege of Crowland Abbey 1643, Saturday, September 17 and Sunday, September 18 on the Snowden Field, ‘Kissing Ground’ and through the Streets of Crowland. Further details to come.