Spalding-area events include a pop-up pub, comedy shows and live music
Here are the events coming up over the next few days and weeks across our area:
- Rhianna Rae will be singing at Long Sutton Royal British Legion on Saturday, April 30. Event starts at 8.30pm.
- Donington’s 90s Night at Donington Community Centre. Saturday, April 30, 7:30pm until late. Fancy dress optional. Contact Narelle on 07950 275543 for tickets which are £10.
-Pop Up Pub at Cowbit Village Hall, Saturday April 30. From 7:30pm until late. Family friendly evening with all drinks £1 or less.
- Messy Church at St Mary’s Church, Cowbit, Saturday, April 30 between 4pm and 6pm. Craft activities, child friendly worship and supper. All children must be accompanied an adult.
- Patrick Monahan: Started at the Bottom, Now I’m Here at South Holland Centre. Thursday, May 5 at 8pm.
- An audience with Wayne Sleep at the South Holland Centre. Friday, May 6 at 7:30pm.
- Car Boot Sale at St. Bartholomews’s Primary School, West Pinchbeck, Saturday, May 7. Doors at 10am, sellers arrival at 9am. Cars £7, non sellers 50p. Email firstname.lastname@example.org to book a pitch.
- Bingo at Cowbit Village Hall, Friday May 13. Doors at 6:30pm and eyes down at 7:30pm. £5 for 12 games. Contact Darren Harper on 07903 209126.
- Fleetwood Machine at South Holland Centre, Saturday May 14. Show starts at 7:30pm.
- Daphne’s Flight performing at South Holland Centre, Wednesday May 18 at 7:30pm.
- The Wash 2022 Seal and Birdwatching Cruises with RSPB South Lincs on the Boston Belle are taking place throughout the year. Upcoming dates are, Thursday, May 12 departing at 1pm, Thursday May 26 departing at 1pm, Thursday, June 9 departing at 11am, Thursday, June 23 departing at 11:30am, Friday. Cruises set off from Boston Marina and last around four and a half to five hours.Tickets for RSPB members are £20 for adults and £10 for children. Non members tickets are £22.50 for adults and £11.50 for children. Tickets are available from www.ticketsource.co.uk/blackfriars or via 01205 363108.
- Spalding Gentlemen’s Society is open every Wednesday from 11am - 1pm.