Home   News   Article

Are you owed money?

As an individual, company or any other organisation, there is the possibility that you are owed hundreds if not thousands of pounds.

As a landlord, you may be owed unpaid rent from your tenants. You may be owed money under a contractual agreement that has not been paid. Companies or sole traders issue invoices for the services they have provided but it is not uncommon for those invoices to remain unpaid.

Once it is apparent that you will not receive the monies owed to you, you may need to consider your options on seeking payment.

Read more

More by this author

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies - Learn More