Vehicle fire shuts section of A15 in Bourne

Fire and Rescue news.
Fire and Rescue news.
0
Have your say

Part of the A15 North Road in Bourne had to be closed earlier today when a Range Rover went up in flames.

Firefighters from the town used water jets to put out the fire which broke out just before 10am and was caused when a fuel line in the engine split.

Earlier this week, fire badly damaged a garage at a house in Deer Park Road, Langtoft.

An electrical fault in a freezer was the cause of the fire which broke out just before 3.30pm.

Finally, firefighters had to tackle a blaze when 2,500-litres of diesel, conifer hedging, fencing and a shed went up in flames in Cranesgate South, Whaplode St Catherine on Tuesday.