Home   News   Article

Holbeach Parish Council vacancy after Millie Howard quits

An election may be held in the Hurn ward of Holbeach Parish Council after the resignation of a young councillor.

The vacancy has occurred after Millie Howard quit the council.

For an election to go ahead, a written request has to be made with the returning officer by September 19. The request must be made by 10 electors. Otherwise the vacancy will be filled by co-option.

If an election is called, it will take place by November 21.

Millie Howard
Millie Howard

The returning officer is Rob Walker, Council Offices, Priory Road, Spalding PE112XE

Read more

More by this author

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies - Learn More