Uber Eats is coming to Bourne
A new takeaway service will be launching in Bourne.
Residents will be able to order food which will be delivered to their door via Uber Eats app and website, which is launching in the town today (Thursday).
Customers can order from high street classic McDonald’s which is the first restaurant to launch in the area via the Uber Eats app.
Toussaint Wattinne, General Manager of Uber Eats in the UK, said: “We are really excited to be launching in Bourne, firstly with McDonald’s, and local restaurants joining in the coming weeks. We hope to make it even easier for local residents to enjoy a variety of delicious food both comfortably and safely.”
Locals can download the Uber Eats app on their smartphone (available for iOS and Android), or by visiting ubereats.com.
Here’s how to order using Uber Eats:
Download the free app or go to ubereats.com to see all the restaurants available in your area. You can sign in using your existing Uber account or create a new one.
- Tell us your location - you can select your home or any other address.
- Find the perfect meal - browse local restaurants or search by cuisine type or dietary requirements to find exactly what your tastebuds are asking for.
- Place your order - pick the items you want right now or schedule your order to arrive whenever is most convenient for you.
- Track the progress of the delivery - get updates as your order is prepared and on its way to your destination.
- For local restaurants, the Uber Eats app will mean more business with more options for delivery and thousands of potential new customers.
All deliveries made via the app are contactless, and Uber Eats has also introduced measures to help ensure that every courier can access PPE for free.
The app is available every day of the week from 8am - midnight.