Home   News   Article

Carelessly discarded smoking materials caused Sutton Bridge fire




Carelessly discarded smoking materials caused a fire in Sutton Bridge yesterday evening (Monday).

A crew from Long Sutton attended Railway Lane South to reports of hedging and a dual purpose utility post on fire.

They used two hose reels to put out the blaze.



COMMENTS
()


Iliffe Media does not moderate comments. Please click here for our house rules.

People who post abusive comments about other users or those featured in articles will be banned.

Thank you. Your comment has been received and will appear on the site shortly.

 

Terms of Comments

We do not actively moderate, monitor or edit contributions to the reader comments but we may intervene and take such action as we think necessary, please click here for our house rules.

If you have any concerns over the contents on our site, please either register those concerns using the report abuse button, contact us here.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies - Learn More