Holbeach St Marks church celebrates 150 years
A special celebratory service was held at Holbeach St marks Church to celebrate 150 years since it was consecrated.
The consecration, on January 6, 1869, was performed by then-Bishop of Lincoln, Dr Jackson, a painting of whom resides in the current Bishop’s dining room.
So it was fitting that the current Bishop, The Rt Revd Christopher Lowson, attended with his wife Susan.
Read moreHuman Interest
More by this authorJeremy Ransome