Home   News   Article

Faulty fridge freezer caused fire




A Spalding bungalow suffered smoke damage after a fridge freezer fire in the early hours of this morning (Friday).

Firefighters from Spalding were called to Parkside Crescent at 2.02am and extinguished the blaze using two sets of breathing apparatus and one hose reel.

The fire was caused by an electrical fault in the freezer



COMMENTS
()


Iliffe Media does not moderate comments. Please click here for our house rules.

People who post abusive comments about other users or those featured in articles will be banned.

Thank you. Your comment has been received and will appear on the site shortly.

 

Terms of Comments

We do not actively moderate, monitor or edit contributions to the reader comments but we may intervene and take such action as we think necessary, please click here for our house rules.

If you have any concerns over the contents on our site, please either register those concerns using the report abuse button, contact us here.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies - Learn More