Bourne man due in court on child sexual offences
Police have arrested a south Lincolnshire man on child sex offences.
James Shawley (43), ofBourne, will be appearing before magistrates next month on a number of offences.
Shawley has been charged withthe following offences:
- Attempting sexual communication with a child
- Attempt to cause or incite a child to engage in sexual activity
- Attempt to arrange or facilitate the commission of a child sex offence.
All of the offences relate to online activity.
Shawley, who lives in Hereward Street, will be appearing before the bench at Lincoln Magistrates Court on Thursday, April 30.
- Pair jailed for 48 year for vile child sex offences
- Sexual assault: Police appeal for witnesses
- Officers in new documentary
More by this authorSpalding Court Reporter