Sleigh runs in Long Sutton, Holbeach and Sutton Bridge will help raise funds for Armed Forces charity
A team of volunteers have been busy over the past 12 months refurbishing the former East Elloe Lions' Santa Sleigh and are ready to take it on its rounds in Holbeach, Sutton Bridge and Long Sutton, from next Saturday (Dec 1).
They took over the sleigh after the Lions club sadly folded and have completely revamped it.
That team includes Ray Perkins and his wife Christine, Rick Garner, David Baker, Nick Thomas, Richard Hillam and Chris Brandon-King.
The sleigh runs will raise funds for both the Armed Forces charity SSAFA and proceeds from the sleigh visits in Sutton Bridge will also go towards the village's Christmas Street Lights Fund.
The sleigh will visit:
- Holbeach All Saints Church - Saturday, Dec 1
- NISA Shop, Sutton Bridge - Thursday, Dec 13
- Tesco Store HolbeachFriday, Dec 14 and Sunday, Dec 23
- Kimberley Care Village, Long Sutton - Saturday, Dec 15
- The Falklands Estate, Sutton Bridge -Monday, Dec 17
- Holbeach Hospital - Wednesday, Dec 19
- Fleet Village Centre - Thursday, Dec 20
- Chosen Charity shop, Holbeach- Saturday, Dec 22
- Nene Lodge Residential Home, Sutton Bridge- Monday, Dec 24
- On other days/evenings the sleigh will tour streets in Sutton Bridge in Princes Street and Royal Close; The Nightingales Estate, Crosby Row and Granville Terrace.