Home   News   Article

Shed, bales and stubble fires in Spalding and Bourne

Lincolnshire Fire and Rescue news.
Lincolnshire Fire and Rescue news.

Firefighters from three stations put out a shed blaze in Pennygate, Spalding, on Sunday afternoon.

Crews from Spalding, Kirton and Boston used water to tackle the fire which broke out shortly before 2.50pm.

The fire was caused by a barbecue that was left too close to the shed.

Meanwhile, about eight tonnes of bale and 50 piles of stubble went up in flames on land in Meadow Drove, Bourne, on Monday.

A crew from Bourne Fire Station used a water jet and materials to extinguish the fire which was reported just after 6.35pm.


Iliffe Media does not moderate comments. Please click here for our house rules.

People who post abusive comments about other users or those featured in articles will be banned.

Thank you. Your comment has been received and will appear on the site shortly.


Terms of Comments

We do not actively moderate, monitor or edit contributions to the reader comments but we may intervene and take such action as we think necessary, please click here for our house rules.

If you have any concerns over the contents on our site, please either register those concerns using the report abuse button, contact us here.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies - Learn More