South Holland patients told second Covid jab dates
More South Holland patients are now being told when they will receive the second dose of the coronavirus vaccine.
Allied Health South Lincolnshire last week confirmed that anyone who had their first Covid jab on January 16, 17, 19 or 20 at Springfields will be invited back on either this Friday or Saturday (April 9 and 10).
Those with a first appointment from January 22 or 23 will return on April 15 for their second dose.
It has now revealed expected second dose dates for more patients too.
- First dose Jan 28, second due April 20.
- First vaccine Jan 31, second due April 21.
- First dose February 1, second due April 22.
- First jab February 4, second for April 27.
- First dose February 10, second due May 4.
- First vaccine February 11, second due May 5.
- First jab February 16, second now due May 6.
- First dose February 18, second set for May 11.
Allied Health South Lincolnshire said: “We are working very closely with our NHS colleagues to plan future second dose clinics, and we share this information on a provisional basis, so it is subject to change, but will hopefully give you a bit of reassurance.
“Second doses will be given between 77 – 84 days after your first, though we will do what we can to get you in as soon as possible.
“We will confirm approximately one week before your appointment.”