Lincolnshire police continue to appeal for information on Boston murder victim with links to Spalding
Police investigating the murder of a man who has links to Spalding are continuing to appeal for information.
A body, which is believed to be Marcin Stolarek, was found near a pumping station in Boston on January 12.
Officers have now released a picture of 41-year-old Marcin, who is a Polish national who lived in Boston.
- Weapons found at Holbeach St Marks property
- Man's mercy mission for unwell girlfriend ends in a driving ban
- Drink-driver crashed works van
Police want to hear from anyone who has seen Marcin in the last four months, or who has information that could help.
Three people were charged at the weekend, in connection with the murder investigation:
Adam Kaminski, aged 26 of Union Court in Boston, and 26-year-old Justyna Swiatek, also of Union Court, were charged with murder;
Adam Maksajda, 33, of no fixed address, was charged with perverting the course of justice.
All three appeared at both Lincoln Magistrates’ Court and subsequently Lincoln Crown Court, on Monday, and were remanded into custody.
If you have information, you can contact police in one of the following ways:
- Call 101, quoting Incident 313 of 12 January
- Report information online though our Major Incident Portal
- Email email@example.com putting “Incident 313 of 12 January” in the Subject line;
- Contact Crimestoppers, anonymously, on 0800 555111.