Boston murder probe: Victim has links to Spalding and police are appealing for information
Police have launched a murder investigation and believe the victim had links to Spalding.
A body of a man was discovered at a pumping station on Chain Bridge Road in Boston on Sunday (January 12).
Officers believe the victim is 46-year-old Marcin Stolarek, a Polish national who lived in Boston.
Police want to hear from anyone who has seen Marcin in the last four months, or who has information that could help with the investigation.
Detective Chief Inspector Karl Whiffen, from East Midlands Special Operations Unit (EMSOU) said: “I am appealing for anyone with information about Marcin to get in touch.
“Marcin lived in Boston but also had links to Spalding, and people in those communities may have details that could prove crucial to our investigation.
“Please come forward with information so that we can bring his killer, or killers, to justice.”
If you have information, you can contact officers in one of the following ways:
- Call 101, quoting Incident 313 of 12 January
- Report information online though our Major Incident Portal
- Email firstname.lastname@example.org putting “Incident 313 of 12 January” in the Subject line
- Contact Crimestoppers, anonymously, on 0800 555111
- Sobriety tags used in pilot for Lincolnshire criminals
- Police officer celebrates 20 years in the force
- Former friends in court over drunken fight