Home   News   Article

Man suffers smoke inhalation in kitchen fire

A man was treated for smoke inhalation after a kitchen fire at his home early this morning (Wednesday September 20).

Paper and combustibles caught alight after a cooker was accidentally switched on at the house in Lighton Avenue, Kirton, just before 2am.

Crews from Kirton and Boston attended the house, which had been evacuated.


Iliffe Media does not moderate comments. Please click here for our house rules.

People who post abusive comments about other users or those featured in articles will be banned.

Thank you. Your comment has been received and will appear on the site shortly.


Terms of Comments

We do not actively moderate, monitor or edit contributions to the reader comments but we may intervene and take such action as we think necessary, please click here for our house rules.

If you have any concerns over the contents on our site, please either register those concerns using the report abuse button, contact us here.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies - Learn More