Pinchbeck man charged with 12 offences appears in court
A Pinchbeck man has appeared in court charged with multiple crimes.
Andrew Searle (50), of Porthouse Drive, appeared before Lincoln Magistrates today (Tuesday) charged with the offences, which relate to incidents between February 2020 and yesterday (Monday).
Six burglary charges and a theft of motor vehicle charge relate to the following incidents:
- Collectable cars were stolen from a property in Clover Way, Spalding. Car keys and a Peugeot 206 were also stolen.
- Scratch cards to the value of £1,260 were stolen from B&M in Winsover Road, Spalding.
- Phone components and bluetooth headsets to the value of £1,000 were stolen from Buy and Sell Exchange in New Road, Spalding.
- Frozen foods worth £250 and a camera valued at £120 were stolen from American Burger in New Road, Spalding.
- A safe and cash were stolen from Curtis Bakers in Market Place, Spalding.
- Vehicle keys, cigarettes and cash were stolen from Carfix in The Green, Spalding.
Searle was also charged with:
Going equipped for theft, driving a vehicle while disqualified, failing to stop after a road accident with a BMW in Alexandra Road, Spalding, having no insurance and possession of an offensive weapon. This charge relates to a metal baton.
Searle was remanded in custody to appear at Lincoln Crown Court on a date yet to be determined.