Kirton man arrested in connection with a collision in Boston in which an 11-year-old boy was injured
Police have charged a man in connection with a collision in which a young boy was injured.
Luke Mills (29), of Upsall Court in Kirton, was arrested on Sunday after the incident in Church Road, Boston, in which an 11-year-old boy was seriously injured.
Mills has been charged with:
- Causing serious injury by driving whilst disqualified;
- Being the driver of a vehicle that failed to stop after a road accident;
- Failing to stop when required by police;
- Possession of a controlled class B drug;
- Using a motor vehicle on a road/public place without third party insurance.
Mills has been remanded in police custody to appear before magistrates today.
The injured boy remains in a serious but stable condition in hospital.