Home   News   Article

Kitchen fire in Bourne Road, Spalding




Three fire crews attended a kitchen fire in Spalding yesterday evening (Tuesday).

Firefighters from Bourne and both Spalding teams attended Bourne Road at 6.02pm and used a hose reel, two sets of breathing apparatus and a thermal imaging camera to extinguish the blaze, plus a fan to ventilate the property.


Read more

More by this author



This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies - Learn More