Home   News   Article

Subscribe Now

Spalding crews called to kitchen fire




Spalding firefighters were called to a kitchen fire in the town.

Wholetime and on-call crews from the Spalding station attended a property on Stables Court just after 7.50pm last night (Saturday, June 27).

The fire, which was out on arrival of crews as occupier had used water to extinguish, had damaged cooker hob, pan, extractor fan and kitchen units. There was also smoke and heat damage to kitchen units and 50% of the kitchen.

Fire news (31400269)
Fire news (31400269)

The fire was caused by cooking left unattended.



This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies - Learn More