Householder treated for smoke inhalation after Spalding cooker fire

Fire & Rescue News.
Fire & Rescue News.
Share this article
Have your say

A householder needed treatment after a cooker fire at a property in Spalding yesterday afternoon (Saturday).

Spalding fire crews were called to the incident on Woolram Wygate at about 2.41pm but the fire was said to be out on arrival.

Crews ensured all was safe and administered oxygen to the occupier who was suffering from smoke inhalation.

A fire service spokesman said the fire was caused by cooking being left unattended.