Chris Pearson, who lives in Gedney, submitted this photograph.
According to online records, Gedney Railway Station was on the Midland and Great Northern Joint Railway line.
It opened in July 1862 and closed on March 2, 1959.
The station survives today in a derelict state, with the track removed, but with platforms and the original sign intact. The station, now open to the elements, is still owned by British Railways.