Home   News   Article

Fire caused by electrical fault in tumble dryer destroys garage and its contents in Spalding




A fire in Spalding on Tuesday that completely destroyed a garage and its contents was caused by a tumble dryer fault, it has been confirmed today.

Crews from Spalding and Holbeach were called to a house in Neville Avenue, Spalding, where a garage was reported to be alight at about 6.50pm on Tuesday.

Two water hoses were used to deal with the fire which started when a tumble dryer developed an electrical fault.

Lincolnshire Fire and Rescue news. (8737186)
Lincolnshire Fire and Rescue news. (8737186)

There were no reports of any injuries.



COMMENTS
()


Iliffe Media does not moderate comments. Please click here for our house rules.

People who post abusive comments about other users or those featured in articles will be banned.

Thank you. Your comment has been received and will appear on the site shortly.

 

Terms of Comments

We do not actively moderate, monitor or edit contributions to the reader comments but we may intervene and take such action as we think necessary, please click here for our house rules.

If you have any concerns over the contents on our site, please either register those concerns using the report abuse button, contact us here.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies - Learn More