Home   News   Article

Food somewhat overheated in Spalding kitchen




Firefighters were called to a Spalding property after food caught alight in a microwave oven

Two Spalding crews attended the property on Willesby Road, Spalding at 3.30. There was moderate fire damage to the microwave and severe damage to its contents.

The fire was out on the firefighters’ arrival and the microwave and its charred contents were taken outside for inspection.



COMMENTS
()


Iliffe Media does not moderate comments. Please click here for our house rules.

People who post abusive comments about other users or those featured in articles will be banned.

Thank you. Your comment has been received and will appear on the site shortly.

 

Terms of Comments

We do not actively moderate, monitor or edit contributions to the reader comments but we may intervene and take such action as we think necessary, please click here for our house rules.

If you have any concerns over the contents on our site, please either register those concerns using the report abuse button, contact us here.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies - Learn More