Home   News   Article

Pinchbeck chimney fire




Firefighters attended a chimney fire in Pinchbeck yesterday (Tuesday) evening.

The crew from Spalding were called to Mill Green Road at 4.31pm.

They extinguished the blaze using chimney rods and a stirrup pump.

The fire was caused by a build up of soot within the chimney.

Also...

Missing man from Spalding area

Hero dog Nadia prevents van theft

Spalding crash: Man arrested for drink-driving


Read more

More by this author



This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies - Learn More