An electrical short circuit has been blamed for a fire in a combine harvester at Surfleet.
The incident, at around 7.30pm yesterday evening (Saturday), saw a fire crew from Spalding turn out to the burning combine on Saltfleet Lane, Surfleet.
A fire service spokesman said the fire started in the engine compartment and the crew, wearing breathing apparatus, used two hose reels to put it out.
Shortly after, at 7.47pm, a spark from a combine harvester in a field at Oxcroft Bank, Moulton Chapel caused a stubble fire, according to Lincolnshire Fire and Rescue Service.
Approximately 2,000 sq m of stubble were burned before the retained crew from Spalding could put it out using beaters.