Home   News   Article

Subscribe Now

Holbeach fire caused by barbecue




Firefighters were called to a home last night (Friday, July 18).

Holbeach crews were called to Kensington Close in the town at 5.45pm after fire had spread from an unattended barbecue.

The gas barbecue and a recycling container had been severely damaged by the fire while a window and wooden fencing had light damage.

Fire news (37263192)
Fire news (37263192)

Crews used a hose reel jet to put out the flames.



This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies - Learn More