Fire scare at house in Whaplode

Fire and Rescue news.
Fire and Rescue news.
Share this article
Have your say

Fire crews were called to a house in Whaplode where a strip light overheated on Thursday.

Crews from Holbeach and Spalding were called out just after 11.10pm to a house in High Road.

Some heat damage was caused but no injuries when an element in the strip light overheated.

Also on Thursday, firefighters from Holbeach used a water hose to put out rubbish alight outside a house in Battlefields Lane South, Holbeach, just before 8.10pm.