Home   News   Article

Fire embers caused small blaze in Sutterton home




Firefighters from Kirton attended a fire at a house in Sutterton in the early hours of this morning (Tuesday).

The blaze was in Marsh Road at 12.17am and involved fire damage to a rug due to embers ejected from an open fire.

The owner extinguished the fire before crews arrived and there were no injuries.



COMMENTS
()


Iliffe Media does not moderate comments. Please click here for our house rules.

People who post abusive comments about other users or those featured in articles will be banned.

Thank you. Your comment has been received and will appear on the site shortly.

 

Terms of Comments

We do not actively moderate, monitor or edit contributions to the reader comments but we may intervene and take such action as we think necessary, please click here for our house rules.

If you have any concerns over the contents on our site, please either register those concerns using the report abuse button, contact us here.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies - Learn More