Fire crew frees woman locked in Bourne flat

Fire & Rescue News.
Fire & Rescue News.
Share this article
Have your say

A woman had to be freed after getting locked inside her flat on South Street, Bourne, on Friday.

Firefighters used a nine-metre ladder and tools to get inside flat after the problem was reported just before 8.50am.

Meanwhile, a car fire in Bourne Road, Morton, at about 8.30pm on Wednesday was put out by a crew from Bourne with a water hose reel.

The fire was caused by an electrical fault.