Home   News   Article

Subscribe Now

Holbeach family distraught after suspected fatal poisoning of pet cat




A Holbeach mum-of-two is "heartbroken" after the fatal poisoning of one of her pets.

Nita Murphy (39), of Greenwich Avenue, lost her two-year-old cat Cookie on Friday, October 9, just two days after a vet's surgery warned it had treated "a number of very poorly cats" from the town".

Cookie, a black and white British Shorthair cat, was put to sleep at South Lincs Vet Group, in Sutterton, which had posted advice on its social media page about "a potential risk to cats" from "possible toxicity".



This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies - Learn More