Lincolnshire firefighters were called out to a couple of false alarms in the early hours of Thursday morning.
Wholetime and retained crews from Spalding attended reports of smoke in a building on Ash Court at 1.28am – but this was caused by cooking fumes.
A minute later a Donington crew attended alarms sounding at Waterside Court, Spalding. On arrival, they found this had been caused by a system fault.
At 10.06pm the previous evening (Wednesday) Spalding crews attended alarms sounding at Waterside Court in the town – this had also been caused by cooking fumes.