Draw your mum's picture and have it published in the Spalding Guardian
We aren’t about to let a global pandemic stand in the way of showing mums how much they are loved.
‘My Mum’ is the chance for children to have their pictures and special messages published in time for Mothering Sunday on March 14.
We’re asking family members and friends to help children get their pictures to us.
It’s a great activity to keep young ones busy for a while, and it will help them express thanks for all their mums do for them.
My Mum pictures will be appearing in the Spalding Guardian on Thursday, March 11, kindly sponsored by Peterborough College and Stamford College, so get your pictures to us as soon as you can.
You can email drawings to email@example.com– make sure to include mum’s name, the child’s name, the name of the person submitting the image, an address and phone number, and say you want it to appear in the Spalding Guardian.
Or visit our special website and follow these steps:
- Get your little one to draw a picture of their mum;
- Take a photo of their drawing and save it to your computer or phone;
- Visit mymumpics.co.uk and click on the picture which asks you to upload your contribution;
- Select Lincs Free Press/Spalding Guardian;
- Fill in mum’s name, the child’s name, your message and upload the photo;
- Create your account and checkout.
- Deadline is Monday, March 8 at 5pm.