Home   News   Article

Discarded smoking materials caused Spalding fire




Fire service news
Fire service news

Spalding firefighters attended a blaze on Castle Close in the town yesterday (Monday) morning.

There was severe fire damage to one conifer tree and moderate heat damage to the front PVC cladding of a house during the fire, at 9.33am.

One hose reel jet was used to extinguish the fire, which was caused by carelessly discarded smoking materials.



COMMENTS
()


Iliffe Media does not moderate comments. Please click here for our house rules.

People who post abusive comments about other users or those featured in articles will be banned.

Thank you. Your comment has been received and will appear on the site shortly.

 

Terms of Comments

We do not actively moderate, monitor or edit contributions to the reader comments but we may intervene and take such action as we think necessary, please click here for our house rules.

If you have any concerns over the contents on our site, please either register those concerns using the report abuse button, contact us here.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies - Learn More