Roadworks on A16 around Surfleet and Spalding
Motorist are warned that roadworks will be taking place around Spalding over the next few weeks.
Contractors started work on Monday (November 25) and are due to finish on Friday, December 6.
Work at the Surfleet roundabout includes: weed removal, cleaning the chevron blocks on the roundabout islands, drainage cleansing and hedge cutting.
Here is a schedule of where work will be taking place:
- Today and tomorrow (November 26 and 27) - A16/A152 roundabout Surfleet
- Thursday (November 28) - A16/B1180
- Monday, December 2 - A16/A151 roundabout
- Tuesday, December 3 - A151/Camelgate roundabout
- Wednesday, December 4 - A16/B1165 roundabout
- Thursday, December 5 - A1175 in Market Deeping
Contractors will be working between 8pm to 6am.
Three way traffic lights will be used during the Surfleet roundabout work.
- Spalding Register Office to move soon
- Spalding partnership boosts good causes
- Doctor Calling: Get a persistent cough checked
More by this authorVictoria Fear