Home   News   Article

Subscribe Now

Wyberton call out for Boston firefighters to fish and chip van blaze




A fish and chip van caught fire yesterday (Thursday, August 6).

Firefighters were called to the A52 at Wyberton to the van at 4.50pm.

Boston firefighters put out the blaze using two hose reel jets.

Fire news (39223391)
Fire news (39223391)

The fire was caused by hot fat from a chip pan which ignited a build up of fat within stove chimney.



This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies - Learn More