Home   News   Article

Chip pan fire in Spalding




Fire service news
Fire service news

Firefighters from Spalding and Donington attended a house fire on Britannia Gardens, Spalding on Saturday night.

The fire, at 11.36pm, was caused by a chip pan left unattended. One person was treated for smoke inhalation and there was fire damage to a kitchen worktop, units, curtains and the cooker hob.

The fire was extinguished using one hose reel.



COMMENTS
()


Iliffe Media does not moderate comments. Please click here for our house rules.

People who post abusive comments about other users or those featured in articles will be banned.

Thank you. Your comment has been received and will appear on the site shortly.

 

Terms of Comments

We do not actively moderate, monitor or edit contributions to the reader comments but we may intervene and take such action as we think necessary, please click here for our house rules.

If you have any concerns over the contents on our site, please either register those concerns using the report abuse button, contact us here.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies - Learn More