Home   News   Article

Chimney fire in Long Sutton

Fire service news
Fire service news

Firefighters from Long Sutton attended a chimney fire in West Street on Monday evening.

The blaze, at 6.17pm, was extinguished using one hhose reel. It was caused by a build-up of debris and soot within the chimney.


Iliffe Media does not moderate comments. Please click here for our house rules.

People who post abusive comments about other users or those featured in articles will be banned.

Thank you. Your comment has been received and will appear on the site shortly.


Terms of Comments

We do not actively moderate, monitor or edit contributions to the reader comments but we may intervene and take such action as we think necessary, please click here for our house rules.

If you have any concerns over the contents on our site, please either register those concerns using the report abuse button, contact us here.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies - Learn More