Chimney fire at Donington home
Firefighters were called to a chminey fire in Donington yesterday evening (Wednesday February 7).
A crew from Donington attended a chimney fire at a property on Malting Lane, at 6.43pm.
They used chimney gear and a hose reel to extinguish the fire and remove a quantity of burnt soot.
A thermal image camera was used to check for any remaining hots pots.
Later in the evening, at 8.43, a crew from Billinghay extinguised a quantity of rubbish on fire at Kirton Drove, Kirton Fen.