Home   News   Article

Car blaze in Spalding




Firefighters attended a car blaze in Spalding this afternoon (Friday).

There was significant fire damage to a car in Livingstone Drive and light heat damage to a second vehicle.

The fire, at 2.47pm, was extinguished using a hose reel.

Fire news (18497500)
Fire news (18497500)

It was caused by an electrical fault within the first vehicle.


Read more

More by this author



This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies - Learn More