Home   News   Article

Subscribe Now

Banned Holbeach driver got behind the wheel again



More news, no ads

LEARN MORE


A banned driver who was caught behind the wheel has been disqualified again and ordered to carry out unpaid work by magistrates in Boston.

Andrzej Piotr Jozwiak (40), of West End, Holbeach, who admitted driving while disqualified and without insurance, was found by police driving his Citroen C5 in St Thomas' Road, Spalding on January 14.

It was said he had been banned from driving for a year in September 2020 and admitted the offences when he was interviewed by police.

Boston Magistrates' Court (49180143)
Boston Magistrates' Court (49180143)

He told magistrates he knew he had been taking a risk and was 'just taking the car round the corner'.

He was disqualified again until July 2022 and was ordered to carry out 60 hours of unpaid work for the community and to pay £180 in court costs and charges.



This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies - Learn More