Appeal to BMX owner by police

Share this article
Have your say

Police in Holbeach are trying to trace the owner of a BMX bike recovered in the town last weekend.

Anyone who had a BMX or tool set stolen from the Holbeach or Whaplode area but not reported it should call police after a bike was seized on Sunday.

You can call Lincolnshire Police on 101, asking for PC Bob Jones and having proof of ownership.