Boston murder: 4th person arrested
Police have arrested a fourth person in relation to the murder of a man who has links to Spalding.
Officers have launched a murder investigation after a body, believed to be 41-year-old Marcin Stolarek, was found at the pumping station on Chain Bridge Road, on January 12.
Lukasz Ferenc (27), of Windsor Bank, Boston, was charged today (7 February) and is due to appear at Lincoln Magistrates’ Court, tomorrow.
- Man dies after collision on A16
- Donington's bid for a railway station
- New tack shop is Mane Attraction
He was arrested after police executed three warrants in the town, on Wednesday.
Det Chief Inspector Karl Whiffen, who is leading the investigation, said: “I’d like to thank members of the public for the support they have given since we launched this investigation.
“Our officers, including forensics teams, have been in Boston this week as we continue to gather evidence.
“I’d like to appeal once more to anyone who has information about Marcin to get in touch, as even the smallest detail could prove crucial.”
Three people have already been charged in connection with the murder:
- Adam Kaminski, aged 26 of Union Court in Boston, and 26-year-old Justyna Swiatek, also of Union Court, were both charged with murder;
- Adam Maksajda, 33, of no fixed address, was charged with perverting the course of justice.
Police are continuing to appeal for anyone who has information about Marcin.
Contact police by:
- Calling 101, quoting Incident 313 of 12 January;
- Report information online though our Major Incident Portal;
- Email firstname.lastname@example.org putting “Incident 313 of 12 January” in the Subject line;
- Contact Crimestoppers, anonymously, on 0800 555111.