10 South Holland businesses rated below satisfactory for food hygiene
Ten businesses in South Holland currently have a Food Hygiene Rating below satisfactory.
The Tea Room, in High Street, Holbeach has the lowest rating in the district. Since its last inspection in August 2018, it is rated as one, which is “major improvement necessary”.
Those with a rating of two - “improvement necessary” - as listed on the food.gov.uk website on June 21 are:
* Londis, Holbeach Road , Spalding
* Lithuanian Grocery Ltd, Holbeach Road, Spalding
* Spalding Express, Commercial Road, Spalding
* Long Sutton Baptist Church Lunches, West Street, Long Sutton
* McColl’s, Hillgate Road, Gedney Hill
* Palmers Ale House and Kitchen, Market Place, Long Sutton
* Spar, North Street, Crowland
* The Ship Albion, Albion Street, Spalding
* Welland Stores, London Road, Spalding