Vintage motor enthusiasts were in their element at the Bourne Classic Car and Bike Show at The Wellhead Field on Sunday.
More than 300 cars, motorbikes and commercial vehicles held visitors spellbound at the eighth annual event organised by Bourne Motor Racing Club.
Among the cars on show was a 1914 Studebaker model, a 1959 Porsche 356a, a BRM P160 Formula One car driven by triple world champion Austrian Niki Lauda and a 1992 Lancia Delta Integrale which won the best in show prize.
The Lazy Alligator Jazz Band entertained the crowds, a traditional Punch and Judy Show kept youngsters occupied and the day was rounded off with a Battle of Britain Memorial flypast.
Show organiser Richard Bostock said: “It was a good day, we had a record number of cars and bikes on display and we had probably the largest ever number of visitors to the show.
“It was busy the whole day and there were many spectacular cars, all very well-prepared, but the Lancia was the car that caught the judges’ eyes as the one they would most like to take home.
“The Wellhead was a beautiful setting for a show like ours and I’d like to thank Bourne United Charities for keeping the ground superbly and allowing us to put this fantastic array of cars on display.”
1. Mayor and Mayoress of Bourne, David and Angela Higgs, open the show with Richard Bostock from Bourne Motor Racing Club. Photo: SG090613-114TW.
2. Louise Hammond and Robert Gant sit in a 1959 Porsche 356a, part of a large turnout to mark the 50th anniversary of the Porsche 911. Photo: SG090613-110TW.
3, Liam Betts gets a closer look at some of the vintage cars on show at The Wellhead Field, Bourne. Photo: SG090613-113TW.
4. John Burt, Anthony Delaine-Smith and Eric Biggadike with a 1973 BRM Formula One car driven by former world champion Niki Lauda. Photo: SG090613-111TW.
5. Lilly Barron-Clarke is perfectly dressed alongside a BMW motorcycle. SG090613-120TW.
6. Jack and Kevin Barnes among the classic cars on show. Photo: SG090613-116TW.